School Calendar

Welcome.

Hi there, and welcome to the English department's blog at La Merced.

This is where you'll find all kinds of things, from instructions for your homework , to news and gossip from school, photos, music...You'll even find a way to earn extra credit ; answer the questions that you find in the blog and see how your grades improve!

So add it to your favourites now!

We hope you'll take part in it too, sending us things you think are interesting or funny, and then we'll turn it into a really cool blog.


Hope you like it!

Thursday 12 May 2011

Do you complain about lunch at school?




I should start saying something positive, but what I still don't get used to, is to have a sandwich for lunch in 20 minutes! And I must say I'm lucky, because a lot of people have lunch at 11.30!! while I do at 12.15 am. Can anyone think of having lunch at 11.30? You're still in your morning break!You'll think I'm crazy, but as all Spanish people here, I can't wait to have a nice and warm dish of lentils!

2 comments:

  1. At Easter I went back to England to see my mum, and I was reminded about how much tea English people drink!
    Two cups at breakfast, one at 11 o'clock, two more for lunch, and then another in the afternoon,and finally two more at dinner.
    That's at least eight cups every day!
    Tea and corn flakes, tea and steak, tea and salad! As soon as I got back here I ordered a large cup of very strong coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! All teachers have a very tall cup of tea always with them while teaching in class. And guess what they do when they're in their break! Have another one!

    ReplyDelete