School Calendar

Welcome.

Hi there, and welcome to the English department's blog at La Merced.

This is where you'll find all kinds of things, from instructions for your homework , to news and gossip from school, photos, music...You'll even find a way to earn extra credit ; answer the questions that you find in the blog and see how your grades improve!

So add it to your favourites now!

We hope you'll take part in it too, sending us things you think are interesting or funny, and then we'll turn it into a really cool blog.


Hope you like it!

Monday 7 March 2011

Another Illusion. What can you see now?

What's the first thing you see?

4 comments:

  1. The first thing that I see is a young woman but when I see again I can see an older woman.
    It's like the other ilusion, astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me... I also see a young woman!
    where is the old woman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The young woman's left ear is the old woman's left eye, and the young woman's necklace is the old woman's mouth.Can you see it now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. noooo jeeje sorry.!
    I am a silly girl!

    ReplyDelete